i’ve still been logging my food in myfitnesspal daily and it’s been so helpful for me to track my food with. it really is a daily reminder to stay on track with my nutrition as well. i hope you enjoy this post, please comment with questions if you have them!!
vanilla coffee protein shake
- 1 scoop vanilla, 100% whey protein
- 6 oz cold or room temperature coffee (i usually just make extra coffee everyday and save what i have leftover in the fridge for my shakes, if you only have room temp then just add some ice so it’s cold!)
- 3 oz califia farms unsweetened almond milk
add all ingredients to shaker and enjoy. you can also blend it up with extra ice to make it more frappuccino like. i like to do that in the summer time.
- 1 cup of 365 peanut butter & cocoa balls
- 4 oz califia farms unsweetened almond milk
so i’m slightly obsessed with cereal and i like to try to incorporate it into my breakfast if possible every once in awhile.
macros: 287 cals, 27g carbs, 8g fat, 30g protein, 3g fiber, 9g sugar
so i’m seriously obsessed with chobani keylime crumble flips they are da bomb dot com, high in sugar but this is a treat for me, i normally buy plain unsweetened yogurt but i had been craving this. i tried to keep the rest of my meals lower in sugar!
macros: 200 cals, 26g carbs, 6g fat, 12g protein, 1g fiber, 19g sugar
buffalo chicken wrap
- 1 trader joes habanero lime flour tortilla
- 4 oz buffalo chicken breast (i baked this with buffalo sauce and season that i bought at whole foods)
- 1 shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tbsp jalapeno hummus, from perfect pita
- veggies (sliced cucumber, tomato, & onion)
macros: 462 cals, 31g carbs, 21g fat, 38g protein, 3g fiber, 3g sugar
sometimes after a spicy meal i get a serious chocolate craving so i keep these trader joes 100 calorie dark chocolate bars at my desk for a post lunch treat!
macros: 100 cals, 7g carbs, 8g fat, 1g protein, 1g fiber, 5g sugar
quest bar – strawberry cheesecake
macros: 160 cals, 26g carbs, 5g fat, 20g protein, 17g fiber, 2g sugar
bacon, egg whites & over easy eggs on toast – who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner?? i could probably eat breakfast for every meal of my day. this takes almost no time to whip up and is loaded with plenty of protein and healthy carbs. i take one slice of toast and spread harrissa on and then on the other i used the fruit spread then layered the bacon on, egg whites on both slices and topped them with an over easy egg and sprinkle of feta cheese on top.
- 2 slices 365 center cut bacon (reduced sodium)
- 2 slices whole foods 100% whole wheat bread
- 3 liquid egg whites
- 2 brown organic eggs
- 1 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 oz harrissa spread
- 1 tbsp raspberry fruit spread
- 1/4 cup blueberries – served on the side
macros: 661 cals, 55g carbs, 28g fat, 47g protein, 13g fiber, 19g sugar